Sunday, February 05, 2006

Reminders

Remind me sometime to tell you about the luncheon speech I heard Sen. Pat Roberts give on Friday. Nothing surprising or remarkable was said, but hearing the War on Terror schtick got my hackles up.

Also remind me to do a post sometime on the paper I love to hate, the Kansas City Star. Don't take it anymore, but I do look at the "Faith" page and Bill Tammaeus dreadful blog every other weekend or so, because it's like a car wreck--you just can't help but look.

--Curmudgeon

PS, yes, the last line was gratuitously stolen from the Cavemen.

1 comment:

CS said...

The Star wasn't too worried about 'Faith' when they ran their obscene screed against celibacy.

It's amusing to see CNN and the like try to hop on the 'faith' bandwagon with their 'religion correspondents' and such.

I have never even read the Star, so I don't know what they're saying. To be honest, I wouldn't bother anyway when I can buy a candy bar for the same price. It leaves a better taste in your mouth...

It's all in the shock value, I guess.