Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hiatus until March 7.

So much stuff is going on in the Curmudgeon family's real life (mostly positive stuff, I'm happy to say) that I deem it advisable to take a little hiatus from the blog. Barring any unusual events that would leave me staring at a computer screen with nothing else to do (which I don't anticipate), I won't be posting until sometime after March 7. Also, since I won't be watching the blog for a while and can't jump in to delete comments that "cross the line" (not that there are many comments, and not that many of those comments "cross the line," and not that I really know from day to day where "the line" is) I've turned comment moderation on until then, and I probably won't be checking and clearing those comments until the hiatus ends.

In the last two months, my readership has grown from a dozen or so folks daily to something around fifty each day. I can't believe there are fifty people--or even five people--who care at all about what I have to say, but I do hope that most of you come back for a visit when I return.

Ciao, Tchuss, etc.!

--Curmudgeon.

No comments: