Saturday, July 08, 2006

New KC Catholic Blogs

There's a new blog by a nice Catholic lady from our part of the world, which I've been following for the last few weeks, Dust of the Time. Interesting reminiscences and such that are a pleasure to read, and without all the typos and dispepsia of blogs like my own. I'm on her blogroll; she's going on mine.

The other one went onto my blogroll with little fanfare a couple of weeks ago, although I understand why I may not be on his. This one is by an anonymous priest of the Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph, KC Priest. He posts somewhat irregularly (what are the man's priorities?), but it's good to have him around.

--Curmudgeon

PS. At least they appear to be written by a nice Catholic lady and a priest. They could, perhaps, be from other bitter young working fathers and frustrated crusaders who are pretending to be a nice Catholic lady and a priest as a form of performance art or something. Then again, this blog could actually be written by a nice Catholic lady or a priest pretending to be a bitter young working father and frustrated crusader, now couldn't it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, a KC blogger that isn't an ass!

wolftracker said...

I take exception to the comment by anonymous, as I am part mule, but no part ass.

Curmudgeon said...

I doubt that was directed at you, Orville.

Anonymous said...

I would not worry about it too much. Samson slew the Philistines with the jawbone of an ass and even our Good Lord humbled himself to ride into Jerusalem on the back of an ass. There are worse things to be.

stenote said...

Good blog... keep-up the good work... May I share an article about the magnificent Duomo in Florence in http://stenote.blogspot.com/2018/01/florence-at-piazza-del-duomo.html
Watch the video in youtube https://youtu.be/OVEs_zYK_FQ