Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New Kansas City Catholic Blog

Well, about a week ago, another Kansas City Catholic hit the blogosphere with a new offering, kansascitycatholic.blogspot.com.

I had planned to wait a few weeks and let the man get a number of posts up before I brought him to everyone's attention, but with the NCR piece on Bishop Finn out, I'm going to jump the gun and introduce him as another Finn supporter, and a fellow who has endured the pain of being domiciled in the Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph for all his life, which is most of the insane years in which the same sort of people who bring us the Distorter have been using our diocese as a great big laboratory, experimenting to see if they could change the Church from our Lord's means of saving souls into a big-tent, non-judgmental social agency.

Welcome aboard, Wolftracker! I'm sure we'll agree on things 95% of the time, but we'll devote our energies on the other 5%.


CS said...

You got the link wrong- that 'blogpot' that you put goes somewhere else.

Curmudgeon said...

Thanks; it's fixed above. Nothing on my blogroll is working though. A project for tonight!