Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm baaaaaack!

The hiatus is over, and I'm back to my mischief (although I must admit I was up to a little mischief during my break).

Figures that it's when I take a couple weeks off that we have the gay chorus leader/ Catholic church organist row over at St. Anges in Kansas, and we have that prime proof of how the Holy Ghost has declined to bless the Pope with the charism of infalibility in the governance of the church, Bp. Tod Brown of Orange, back in the news!

I'll be touching on those two topics, and I'll also be working on a couple of long-neglected things, i.e., Part 3 of the Tissier de Mallerais interview comments--the fallout, an argument with Der Tommisar about federal airport goons, another attack on the scoundrel plaintiffs lawyers who are robbing the Church, and, over at my Kansas church closings blog, an update on the parish townhall meetings. I'm sure there are a number of other "yeah, I'll get back to thats" out there.

No comments: