Sunday, August 20, 2006

Thanks for clearing it up, Bp. Doran!

I always felt a little self-conscious using the word "buggery" to describe certain activities between individuals of the same sex. Seemed a little British and a little coarse. (Not that it stopped me, but it did make me think...)

But hey, if it can go to print under the byline of the good Bishop of Rockford, it can freely be used on my little blog:
The seven "sacraments" of their secular culture are abortion, buggery, contraception, divorce, euthanasia, feminism of the radical type, and genetic experimentation and mutilation. These things they unabashedly espouse, profess and promote. Their continuance in public office is a clear and present danger to our survival as a nation.

Thanks for clearing my conscience, Bishop Doran.

I can't find that particular Rockford Catholic Observer column online anymore, but Wolftracker has significant excerpts posted.

2 comments:

Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm. said...

I'm glad I just linked to the Wolftracker, since the RCO doesn't archive His Excellency's columns!

Hilary Jane Margaret White said...

Yeah, we liked it so much we did a little blurb on it for LifeSite.

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2006/aug/06081605.html

going to have to get a cached version of it to link. Thanks for the tip.