Monday, April 17, 2006

Two mediocre Church updates

I've updated Ss. Cyril and Methodius and St. Joseph (now St. Joseph-St. Benedict) with a couple of interior photos for each. The shots of the former are mediocre; the shot of the latter is just plain awful. It's a lesson learned. I'll do a better job of photographing the rest of the interiors, and perhaps I'll go back and do St. Joseph's right.
Sad to say that the best picture I took of the whole outing was this self-portriat. I will do better next time.

3 comments:

CS said...

Size 38.

Anonymous said...

How about some pictures of St. John the Baptist, the Croatian church on Strawberry Hill?

Curmudgeon said...

I've had exterior shots of St. John the Baptist for some time, and I also have a couple of interior shots. I got away from my project for a while, but intented to post St. John the Baptist when I got back to it. However, I keep putting it off until I can get some more interior pictures. It seems I'm never over in the Dotte when that one is open.

Don't worry, it's in the queue.