Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The "Neo-Catholic"

Well, some time ago my friend Orville Dishwater said he didn't like the term "neo-Catholic," in that it had an edge or a charge or somesuch thing. In response, I put on my "to do" list (which list, rarely has anything crossed off from it) an article on the term "neo-Catholic."

And now, I've had it on my list long enough that someone more talented than me, with more time for such things than me, has done a better job os pulling a few things together on the subject. And of course, as usual, that someone is Hilary at The Devout Life. Enjoy, particularly the linked article by Dr. Tom Woods.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Also, there's this Wikipedia article, produced w/the help of a couple of Evil Trads:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Catholicism